Camper's Fees & Information
- Boat Ramp Fees:
- One Day Use - $7
- Annual Membership - ramp only - $160 (valid one year from date of purchase)
- Annual Membership - ramp & picnic - $175 (valid one year from date of purchase)
- Camping Fees:
- Day Pass $7 (per person) - Admission is charged for ALL park guests. No Exceptions
- Tents (Daily) - $25 primitive, $30 with electric, $35 with electric and water
- Tents (Weekly) - $150 + $5 per night for electric
- RV Site (Daily) - $39 - Full hookups - $35 without sewer
- RV Site (Weekly) - $225 - Full hookups - $190 without sewer
- RV Site (Monthly) - $425 - Full hookups - $375 without sewer
- Seasonal - $2400 - With sewer / $2200 non-sewer (restrictions apply)
Rates above include a maximum of 4 people per RV or campsite.
Additional fee of $7 per person will be charged for more than 4 people. NO Exceptions.
Age 5 and under is free.
Full hookups include water, sewer, and electric.